Every user of projectGenie is a contact – whether they are a member of your team or a contact from any of your clients. Each contact has their own login with password that allows them to access the software, view and (if allowed) participate in the discussions. You can save phone numbers and addresses for any contact, as well as e-mail addresses.
- Create unlimited contacts for each client
- Set a security level for each contact to allow them to only perform certain actions.
- Assign any task or project to any contact, these will appear in their ‘To-Do’ list
- View the notes added by each contact
- Reset the contact’s password if required
Other projectGenie features
- Create unlimited clients for whom you do projects
- Create unlimited contacts, who can use the projectGenie software to communicate
- Create unlimited projects, setting their priority and status
- Create unlimited tasks, bugs, memos, announcements and milestones and communicate through notes and files attached to these tasks
- Keep up to date without having to keep revisiting the software through the use of RSS technology
- Choose between a number of available skins to make the software look how you like
- And there are more features than you can shake a camel at